How to come to be a Fitness Model - Lose Over 45 Pounds of Fat, Get Lean Abs and come to be a Fitness Model

Fat Burning Weight Training :

You have probably seen those sexy models on Tv and commercials and wonder how can you get the body like them? either your greatest goal is to become a fitness model or just want to have those sexy, lean body, you can get it if you put your mind into it. It is not that uncomplicated to lose 45 pounds or more to secure that kind of body most population are longing for, but with some hard work and the right knowledge, you too can do it.

I want to tell you a story on how I lost 45 pounds and see my sexy abs for the first time in my life. I struggled for years with my weight and never seem to have adequate power and motivation to exercises or change the way I live. Until the point when I can't stand seeing at myself in the mirror anymore and found the Fitness model schedule that change my life forever.

If you don't know, the Fitness model schedule is created by Jennifer Nicole Lee, an over weight mom with 2 kids who also struggled to find her confidence and happiness in life. She then decided the best way to motivate herself to lose weight is by signing up for the swimsuit contest while she was over 200 pounds. This force her to train harder to not only lose all the fat but also gain adequate muscles to become a fitness model. At the end of the program, she was crown Ms. America and Ms. Universe and become one of the sexiest models alive.

How to become a fitness model depends mostly on how you eat and exercises. Sometimes, a lot of programs out there give you the wrong data on what to eat, when to eat, and how to exercise. The problem that most population like me have is seeing the power and motivation to get up and exercise. I always find myself getting bored while doing the same workouts over and over again. I'm also sick and tired of eating the same type of foods that are just plain and no flavors.

However, after I experienced this fitness model program, I realized that working out from home doesn't have to be boring. In fact, it can be very fun and effective. I also found my motivation straight through the involving workout routines and see results in just combine weeks. This schedule forces you to burn as much calories and fats as possible and also provides yummy and wholesome meals to maximize your results.


0 comments:

Post a Comment